Type 1 Diabetes Self Management Survey

The author of this survey was a 2017 Master Lab Participant.

1 Like

This survey has been approved by the TuDiabetes Administration

Done.

Done

Done.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dimitri Katz at the MasterLab Leadership Institute at the end of March. I think it is very important to understand the psychological aspects of having diabetes, in the long-term good diabetes management is 90% mental. I hope that this work will make some progress towards understanding the ways how the psychosocial aspects of diabetes impacts our self management. If you have T1 and can fill out the survey I would encourage you to do so.

Done.

Done. This is wonderful!

1 Like

Not sure my survey posted correctly.

Done, I think I got a lot off my chest, lol!

Done. I did skip a couple of questions telling them to review previous responses since I thought I had already covered it…

Done

I also filled it out, with one slight problem. I know the handful of us early LADA not yet on insulin are edge cases (for better or worse), but there wasn’t an option for “0 insulin injections a day.” I’ll likely be there by this summer, but I’m still hanging out here in lonely “Type 1 being treated like a Type 2 because I have not gone into DKA yet” land.

Done - An interesting and potentially valuable survey.

One Q - how has management changed since you were first diagnosed? would take about 3 pages to answer since I go back to the days of 1 shot per day of cloudy insulins, pee tape and fixed diets.

2 Likes

Thanks very much to those who have already responded,
and let your voices be heard.

It would be great if you could tell your friends!

Everyone’s opinions matter!
thanks, dkatz

If you have not participated in this survey please consider taking it.

Done

Done. Always love when people are interested in the mental side of this.

1 Like

Its still not to late to participate. Survey is still open.

Done. Will someone really read and analyse the detailed responses??