Welcome to the TuDiabetes forum!

The TuDiabetes community exists to connect people with diabetes so that we don’t feel alone. We share information, support, encouragement, tips for healthy living with diabetes inside “D-jokes” and more! So if you are a person with any type of diabetes, or with a close loved-one who has diabetes, you are in the right place and we’re glad you have joined us :raising_hand:

Please explore our many forum categories and subcategories by clicking on the at the top-right, and by searching for terms of interest to you using the icon next to it! Messages that you receive will appear as numbers next to the next to that.

You can edit your personal profile (add a profile picture, a background picture, tell us more about yourself…) and a variety of account preferences by clicking on your icon in the top-right corner and selecting “preferences” from the drop-down menu.

Here are some simple instructions to get you started here, and you can find more information about using this website our forum category “TuDiabetes Website”.

Thanks for joining us!

8 Likes

Hi. Can you tell me if all the old group content is gone? I’d like to dig through the discussions here: /groups/rocheaccuchekspiritinsulinpumpusers for pump help but it’s not working.
Thanks

Hi @AaronK, sorry to be tardy getting back to you on this, all the content from the various pump groups was moved here

Let me know if you need help finding anything. I have the Accu-chek Combo myself. Feel free to add a new topic if you’d like.

Nice forum. But what about the chat room? seems it doesn’t work :unamused:

I just visited the chat room and it seems to be currently working. Can you tell us what browser you are using? What do you see?

I’m using IE11. I can see the chat but I can’t see my messages.

Where is my page?

Where are my friends?

Where are my groups?

Wow—I just hit a new wrinkle in usage. While I stop in daily, today I was concentrating on catching up on a couple excellent discussions in the forum that I had not gotten to yet—reading posts and thinking and processing before posting something myself. All of a sudden, up pops a box saying I had reached some maximum limit of “Likes.”

Lots of “Likes” is a good thing. It means I am engaged and enjoying the entire discussion and everybody in it. What in heaven’s name is too many likes about?

I assume there is some pragmatic reason that is quite beyond me to grasp…But it surely does seem silly…

3 Likes

I agree! Likes are good! I think this might be able to be changed, I’ll ask @EmilyC if she can do it.

1 Like

I checked, we have things set to a maximum of 50 likes per day. I did notice quite a few likes from @Judith_in_Portland over the weekend. If members want to use more “likes” I think we can request a higher maximum.

1 Like

Likes ARE good!!! @Judith_in_Portland, I’m so glad you’re liking so many things here :grinning:. I’ve increased the maximum likes per day to 70 (didn’t actually realize there was a limit, as I don’t think anyone had reached it before). To be honest, I’m not sure why there’s a limit, but I’m glad we can change it.

6 Likes

Thanks @EmilyC…Please note a new/old post in which I tagged you and @MarieB for help—a dire situation for a member. The best I could figure out was adding it to an existing post from last summer. But we should all be thinking about her right now. I think I "tagged " you right so you’ll see it…Forgive my continuing ineptness and thank you for the change. I like to “Like” stuff and particularly, I like to “Like” People a lot! And sometimes that is all I can manage…

I always see all my @ mentions (tags)

@Judith_in_Portland, can you please send me (either in a private message, or in this thread) the link to the post you tried to call @MarieB’s and my attention to? I’m not certain I saw that. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll send you a link em

1 Like

Hello Everyone. I’m Kathy newbie in the forum.