Why TuDiabetes Is One Big Family

Families celebrate. Families support each other. Families mourn losses. And recently, we've had a little bit of all of this and we will prevail and grow as a family:

• Celebrating:
    • Our dear Osob, one of the most active members in the community will soon be tying the knot, getting married. This is a beautiful moment in her life that we are happy to share.
    • Kristin, who used to be an admin in the community for a quite a while, is happily expecting! We are very happy for her and her husband!
  • Supporting:
  • Mourning:

Families stick together through thick and thin... let's celebrate Osob's and Kristin's happy moments, show Missy our support and take a moment to remember Clarence.

I agree with all you just stated! Osbo has my blessing on her beatiful day. Missy Knows that I support her in ant way ANYTIME. And I am in morning for Clarence. I never got more of a surprise that I did when I got up, got the small things around here taken care of and then logged in and saw that about ClarenceYES WE'RE ALL HERE FOR EACHOTHER AND I LOOK UPON THESE PPL HERE AS MY FAMILY!

Oh and Kristin. She has all my blessings on the future birth of her child!

Well said my friend!

Thank you for sharing the happy & sad news. Through the highs & the lows, in every sense, we're all in this together.

All are in my heart, thank you Manny!

Thank you Manny.

I do feel the joy and still feel the sorrow of of our family.Families do stick together through thick and thin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Osob and may you and your husband enjoy a long and agreeable life together!

Will pray for Missy. Condolences to Clarences family.

I agree that this is like a big family. Congratulations to both Osob and Kristen. I am keeping Missy in my prayers that she will come thru this next surgery with flying colors. My condolences to Clarence's family.

Manny I could not agree with you more. Osob congratulations on your up coming marriage. Kristin congratulations on the baby. My condolences to Clarence's family. And Missy has my support as well.

Thanks Manny. I know I feel the support of our family. Osob and Kristin congratulations. To Clarence's family, my condolences.

Missy, amiga: BIG HUG!!! You will be fine.

I am so happy for Osob and Kristin, starting new chapters in their lives with a marriage and a child, repectively.

I am hopeful and cotinually prayerful that Missy's months-long "story" of changes and challenges will develop into a resolution of peace and health.

I am saddened to know about Clarence's passing, but so grateful to have known him, chatted with him, and experienced his most positive and uplifting outlook on life. His earthly book is closed, but may he live on forever in our hearts and our thoughts.

As Manny said, we family members of Tudiabetes are all here for each other to celebrate, support, and fondly reminisce.

God Bless,

Brunetta

Thank you so much Manny...for bringing awareness, that we may connect with each individually.

Some news are full of joy, others are sad… I really think that’s life, made like us, with lows and highs . And that is TuDiabetes: a family . And a special family which is ready to listen, to help, to understand, to say the good words, to share good times, bad times. How I love this family!