100% committed to getting better and beating diabulimia

I am committing myself 100% to getting better, taking care of my diabetes, and beating diabulimia.

I know it’s going to be hard, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but I’m finally committed to doing this. I know I have a lot of people behind me to help me get better and who want me to succeed. Even if I can’t do it for myself completely right now, I’m doing it for all those who love and care about me. I deserve that and so do they.

So, thank you to those who have believed in me and supported me thus far. I hope you’ll continue to be there through my journey to getting better.

Oh My Michelle~~~ hun, you will do fine, I know you can:) just smell the roses as you go through each day:) by that I mean enjoy it for the good things and let go of the past and the crappy stuff:) its all about the life ahead:)
A New Vision For Michelle’s Life~~~~

I am in it for you and will read all your writtings and support you< hugs Debbie

that’s an awesome thing to read. you can do this!

This is wonderful! actually the best news I’ve heard all day. keep posting, you deserve an abundant life.

I love your positive attitude !!! You will succeed and we will be there for the journey with you.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts, not just now, when the idea is fresh, but every day. I hope to hear good news about your progress, and hope you remember to look in the mirror at the beautiful person that you are every day.

One day at a time, you have so much support x x x

Keep fighting hard on this one! Be kind to yourself . You said…“I deserve that”…keep repeating that any time you have doubts in your strength to fight this battle.