5,4,3,2,1,?

Everyone here knows how that goes. Wake up in the morning, grab meter and wait for the countdown to see what kind of day you are going to have. 5 seconds will tell you what kind of day. May not seem like a lot of time, but sometimes it feels like ages as it is counting down. Finally the number flashes on the screen, 387, also says check ketones. So grab the bottle of ketone test strips and off to the bathroom. Thankfully no ketones in urine. Then back to the bedroom, grab insulin and syringes, shoot up with sliding scale and wait with stomach growling for blood sugar to drop so you can eat. Sugar high usually equates roller coaster all day long

Robert,
Thanks and I hope lab rat day goes well. Instead of chasing cheese imagine you are chasing the girlfriend.

Cody

hi cody, yeah, I know what you mean, for diabetic like us, our life depends on what number it will show on that little thing. I am still trying to get use to it…
Today is my laboratory day too… just like robert, blood extraction was performed, and now waiting for the result it will be given to me at 3:30pm, it’s almost 1pm here, and I am already anxious to know the result… check lipid profile - triglyceride, LDL, HDL- Creatine, SGPT and urinalysis… right now… what if’s are running in my mind… whew… so stressful…

Yda

We are obsessed with out numbers. LOL