I recently just started using the 670G with the Guardian 3 sensors. I’ve had the first sensor in for a few days now (day 3 as of 7/25/19). The sensor was working fine for the past few days. I woke up this morning and calibrated after waking at the required calibration time, around 8am. The 670G accepted the calibration. I then received a alert before high alarm and tested BG again. After that, I received a No Calibration Occured, Confirm Sensor Signal warning. I tested BG again and attempted to calibrate, but received a second error message again saying No Calibration Occured, Confirm Sensor Signal. I verified the sensor is active and showing on the 670G. My next required calibration isn’t until later this evening. Should I attempt to calibrate again around lunch time today or wait until closer to the required evening calibration? Thanks for any help you can provide!