670G wants to be calibrated at 2 or 3 or 4AM almost every night

Rphil2 Same with me. Definitely agree. Yes it can be unreal sometimes trying to stop a fast rolling giant freight train. And I like the description of the key and double lock!

Guys, I do not care what this pump wants of me, I have not gone a single night without a calibration alarm going off, and I check my blood before bed every night, I think am about to start disabling auto mode before bed every night if that will even work? I have been a diabetic for 20 years and can feel highs and lows like it’s my 6th sense. If anyone knows how to disable these stupid alarms, please let me know!!! I love the idea of the sensor, but hate the requirements of it, needs to be better advanced.

I had the same thing happen to me and was extremely tired and frustrated! Yes, you can turn automode off at night, But you paid for this pump and you should not have to do this! Do you know who your Medtronic Rep is in your area? Call you endo and have them give you the Medtronic Rep for your area and call them. DO NOT call the Medtronic Help line. The call center folks DO NOT KNOW how to help with this situation. There is a trick to get it to stop, (I cant remember what it is) The trick has something to do with the timing of when you do your calibration. Hopefully someone else out there can help. There is a way to stop this! Good Luck!

Calibrate it before bed and it won’t alarm while you are sleeping. It has a 12 hour cycle. When I still had Medtronic I chose 8:00 so 8 am calibration and 8 pm calibration.
It won’t alarm at all if you calibrate before the 12 hours has passed.
This is one of the nice things about dexcom. Where there is no cal needed most of the time.