I got the 7+ last May, and for months it worked fine (after the usual learning curve). Then, about three weeks ago now, it went to hell.
For long periods of time it doesn't show a blood sugar, but rather "???". No data on the graph. (See the picture if it I can manage to upload it.) In one 24-hour period I got about five hours of data total, scattered throughout the day.
So I called tech support. They asked the whole list of questions, of course. Told me to change the sensor and said they'd send me a new one — which I did and they did, but it didn't help. We went round a couple more times. They (understandably) wanted me to upload the data from the receiver. Unfortunately, at this moment I don't have a computer that will do that.
Eventually I called Jenn Day, the Dexcom local rep, and arranged to mail her the receiver so she could upload the data. Note that she (unlike the crew at tech support) had been as helpful as she could be. But this was a week ago, and she hasn't gotten anything back from tech support either, as of today.
So as of right now, I will not recommend Dexcom to anyone. If they get it back to me — that's right, I still don't have it back — and if it gets back to actually working, that might change. Right now, I'm impressed neither with the product nor its support.[2007-IMAG06081.png|attachment](upload://90LdgLeEHg5wOiTYrOkZqrlLyGy.png) (69.3 KB)