A Little About Me

I was born, raised and still live in a small town near the Ohio and Kentucky borders. My id name is after the first horse we ever owned. Sioux Whistler was a tobiano paint mare with some age on her but still with a lot of pep and get up and go. I miss that old horse. So far I have no human children only animal ones but I help with my great-niece. I have 4 siblings- 2 brothers and 2 sisters, 3 nieces, 2 nephews and one great-niece. I’m a certified nursing assistant but recently I lost my job. I have an associate degree in business management and would like to really use it instead of going back to the other line of work for health reasons. I collect boyds animals, beanies, dolls, glassware and lately real animals. :smiley: I like country and pop music mainly and have found some guys from Norway that I really like to listen to. One day I hope to go to see at least one of them in concert. :o) I’ve been a diabetic for a little over 6 years now. The date I picked is an estimate as I know I’d only been working at my last job a few months when I found out I was diabetic. I’m the only one in my immediate family that has diabetes though my Dad is hypoglycemic. I love to cook, read, take walks, go places with my family, sing, play around on the pc and the internet and listen to music. Nothing fancy about me folks. Just your average girl next door living her life the best she can with the cards she’s been dealt. Anything else you want to know ask and I might or might not answer depending on what it is and how personal it is. :smiley: