A positive spin on a bad start

a major hypo not the best way to start your day woke late for work had to crawl to the top of the stairs witch i then fell down well kinda rolled really crawled to the kitchen bottle of lucozade out the bottom cupboard always best to keep your emergency sugar at ground level or better still by your bed (deeeeerrr) an hour later off to work …now some mite say that’s not good some mite say u need to keep a better check of your self and some will say these r the scary moments we have to deal with as D1s but the positive spin on it for me is this i am still here i have had many of these and always managed to come thru maybe one day i wont but until that day comes i feel some one is watching over me now i aint a religious guy but i do have faith and that my friends will c u thru the darkest moments i am not saying start going to church but always believe that things happen for a reason it maybe to teach u a lesson it mite b just to remind u your alive and still have plenty to do so not a moment will i waste and not a thing shall i regret this is my life the story continues…