A WHOLE PUMP WORLD! To the tune whole new world by tim rice

Well i am sitting here resting my foot. I came up with a little tune thanks to Tim Rice.I can show you my pump,shiney,shimmer,splendid show many fine numbers and even highs and lows. I can open your eyes take you wonder by wonder.Over HIGHS OR LOWS, On a magic carpet ride. A whole pump world a new Fantastic point of veiw. NO!!! one to tell us No or what to have or say were only DREAMING. A Whole CARB world a dazzling place I NEVER KNEW. But when imway up here its crystal clear. That now im in a Carb new world with you.UNBELEIVEABLE SITES INDESCRIBLE FEELING, SOARING,TUMBLING,FREEWHEELING THOURGH an endless diamond sky.A whole pump world Dont you dare close your eyes.a hundred thousand things to see. hold your breath it GETS BETTER. IM like Sooting Star ive come so far i cant go back to where i used to be.A WHOLE PUMP WORLD .EVERY TURN A SURPRISE.WITH NEW HORIZONS TO PURSUE. EVERY MOMENT RED LETTER,ILL CHASE THEM ANYWERE THERES TIME TO SPARE LET ME SHARE THIS WHOLE PUMP WORLD WITH YOU. A CHILLING PLACE.A WONDROUS PLACE FOR ME! AND YOU…:slight_smile:

I bow at your feet, madame! :smiley: