Abdominal discomfort slight nausea

Does anyone experience a feeling of stomach/abdominal fullness after just eating a little bit of food? sometimes it's accompanied by slight nausea. also I have occasional leg (calf) cramps- only upon waking up.

For the past two months, my post meal blood sugar have been high (high 100's, low 200's) fasting 130's; most recently have tried to bring it down to fasting closer to 100 and getting better at it.

I used to get periodic bouts of gastroparesis back when I was very negligent about maintaining a good BG. Since getting serious about watching my sugars, no more cramps or stomach pain... feeling like I swallowed a football. There's lots of good information about this condition online, so check it out.

Thanks. For Bill and others: Is gastroparesis reversible? You mention that you used to..So I assume that you no longer...my most recent, within the last 5 days or so have been better. No blood sugar numbers above 200; more numbers below 140 than above.

Would the gastroparesis be a result of my poor control for the past 2 to 3 months? The past 2 to 3 months I was feeling terrible, more numbers in the above 160, low 200's..don't know why...hormonal changes.

I can't say for certain that poor control was causing my problems, but it sure looks like cause and effect in my case. Since it would come and go (not ever lasting more than 24 hours), not sure about reversibility. It just went away on its own.

I am a bit late to the conversation, but wanted to mention that I did have all of the symptoms you mention. For me, the of stomach/abdominal fullness after just eating was caused by low stomach acid and SIBO (small intestine Bacterial Infection)…which was actually also caused by the low stomach acid. I started taking a digestive enzyme that included betaine HCL and enteric coated peppermint oil when I ate, and the symptoms diminished significantly. Leg cramps, for me, were a result of hypothyroidism, but they could also be caused by either a magnesium or potassium deficiency.

Hope tis helps,
Ahnalira