About Mandy

Hi, my name is Mandy and I am a Solutions Analyst with sanofi-aventis U.S. This is my first professional entrance into a community environment and I am very excited to join the TuDiabetes community to learn from you and to provide support for our products. I will be listening for questions where I may be able to offer assistance; but, please feel free to ask me questions on my profile page as well.

There are some questions or situations that I may not be able to assist with due to existing laws and regulations that govern what I may discuss; I may not be able to post your comment if there is mention of a specific drug or named medicine. It is important to remember that your healthcare professional is the single best source of information regarding your health.

I will be available from Monday-Friday, during the hours of 8am–5pm EST. I’ll do my best to respond promptly. If there is an issue that needs immediate support, I recommend you reach out to us at 1-800-633-1610 or https://contactus.sanofi-aventis.us/

Thanks and I look forward to “meeting” some of you! Mandy

Welcome to TuDiabetes, Mandy! I commend you guys for taking this step to offer support to people in the community using your products.

Thank you for the welcome Manny!