ADHESIVE CAPSULITUS (Frozen Shoulder) & Diabetes

About 8-9 yrs ago I had such a sore shoulder, it ruined my sleep every nite. I wasted a year going to my doc and other docs in the clinic, going for ultrasounds and x rays etc. Saw anyone who would see me. It was awful. When they suggested a sports medicine doctor and surgery to cut my shoulder open, I knew there had to be another way.

I went to a chiropractor for the first time ever and in a few visits I felt some relief. In 4-5 months it was totally healed and has been fine ever since. I still see him about once a month for a tune up and to fix small things before they become big things.

Have you been to a chiro? I love mine! He is also a naturopath and has helped all of my family in many ways. He is my first choice when I need help. Of course if I had a broken bone or something like that then I would have to go to the ER.

My husband has painful bursitis in his elbow sometimes. He has complained of shoulder issues and was supposed to go to therapy but he never did. I feel for you.

I have been to a Chiro when my neck locked up on me (perhaps a side effect from a statin). He did help me with that. I knew though I had soft tissues issues and could not even turn over in bed without hurting. The threat of anyone manipulating it too much was painful as well. Therapy, the first day was so very painful and involved mild manipulation and massage. I do not know if my insurance would cover a Chiro but I need to check into that because it could help me now I am sure.

We are self employed and there's no insurance to cover our chiro visits, I think it's money well spent to see him every 4-5 weeks. Tho we can deduct the cost of the visits at income tax time.

I'd much rather go to a chiro than a doctor, having been terribly mis-diagnosed twice by local docs in the same hospital, which nearly cost me my life both times...

I am sorry for the lack of your insurance coverage. I totally understand about some misdiagnosis and missed treatments for it has happened to me.

Good doctors...is what we need for sure.