Affording Your Supplies

In this economy with prices rising faster than they have in 25 years, gas prices at record highs, food prices going up daily and not all of us having the greatest insurance, it can be difficult to keep up with the cost of our supplies. This isn’t a piece about free suplies, but rather, a class I recently attended aimed at achieving financial peace. It’s about prioritizing your expenditures, getting out of debt, dealing with creditors, getting good deals, getting the most out of your insurance, etc.

Why share it here, in this forum? Well, it’s really about helping to ensure we are effectively using our resources to ensure we can continue to have access to the best treatments for our diabetes.

The class is Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University. Dave was a self made millionaire in by the time he was 26. Then, due to market changes, he lost it all. From the bottom, he developed sound financial principles to get himself and his family solvent again. When the same market forces that effected Dave also effected his friends and neighbors, he began councling them. Over the years, he has built and refined the program and has offered it world wide to folks like you and me.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. It’s real answers to real problems. It’s not easy either, but if you’ve ever asked, “where’s all my money going” or “why can’t I save any money” or “how am I going to afford…”, Dave quite probably has the answers for you.

Rather than go through too much detail myself, here’s a link to a video of his introductory class where he tells about himself and the class. I invite you to take a look.

Cool! Thanks for sharing!