Amazing

Wow, I have my pod on. It is so cool! I love not being tied to something! When I get out of bed in the morning I still reach for something, but nothing is there! Amazing…

Wanna know what the first thing I did was? I got naked! How cool is that. I was still getting insulin the whole time. Amazing…

I am actually having fun checking my blood sugar. The meter that comes with the pod prompts you to label them, it lets you decide on every one if it should be an extended bolus, then it talks to your pod and you hear this click and bam… insulin. All of this has always been possible on my cozmo, but I am excited. Amazing…

I wore a dress, no bra, no pump clip last night. I got so many compliments on my dress. I never would have worn it with my old pump. It was a very skinny spaghetti strap dress, no place to hide. I had so much confidence, people thought I looked beautiful. Amazing…

I know everyone loves the pump they have. I loved my cozmo, but the pod is the new man in my life!! AMAZING!

I love the pod almost as much as you do. :slight_smile:

I’ve never used any other kind of pump – because the tubes and pump looked too cumbersome to me. My transition was from multiple injections every day to one every three days. The freedom! There are times that I forget that I have the pod on and almost forget that I’m diabetic.

Your story made me laugh out loud. Thank you!

Janet

Wendy,

Great news and well said!

Having the right tools to manage this beast can make all the difference. I hope you and your pod-man have a wonderful life!

Fair Winds,
Mike

Thanks Janet and Mike for the kind words! I cannot believe how great this has all been!