American Diabetics!

I think its going in a couple of others, but I’m not sure how much will end up getting solved by the state and how much will have to happen at a Federal level. They seem to have parallel state and federal strategies going simultaneously. Its happening, but its gonna take more than one session…maybe three. IDK.

Our MN ADA representative is working from Denver. But, they are targeting MN legislation. Its kinda strange. They come to play ball where things are happening. She flew out to talk to us. I would guess that they wrote the bills. Our state gov is all locked up because the Senate is owned by one party and the House is run by the other. They are going to Omnibus. This whole year is a wash.

Terry4’s senator has been been really active at the federal level (Oregon). MN state attorney general has a lawsuit against the insulin manufacturers, as you probably know. Canada sells same insulin for 90% off

We have members of Tu working here…Even went to DC!
A new bipartisan plan to bring down insulin prices centers on drug makers - STAT

https://makeinsulinaffordable.org/all-news/

You can see specific states where people are working, here:

I’d be surprised if your state was not involved. Which state are you? I’ll look, if you want, @CJ114