And sometimes today turns into tomorrow

You all know what I mean. If you unrolled your list of things to do today they would roll out the door, wrap around the corner and up the street. Something has to be moved to the next day but what? My issue is rearranging my to do list so I can complete the most important tasks first. I think it’s because they are all important to me but here lately not much is getting checked off the to do list. One of things that has not been getting done (and I am ashamed to admit it) is keeping my SugarStats information updated. The website is so easy to use and it’s accessible through my phone so I have no excuses. Other things include unpacking my suitcase (yes from my trip I took at the end of September), creating my son’s bio for his Urban Youth Theater program (due Saturday), updating my google calendar, returning our library books, making ribbons for the annual ribbon campaign, washing my car, updating my blogs& website, blah, blah, blah.

While I get it together and until next time wish me luck and many blessings!

Andrea B.

Andrea,

I totally understand, I was in the same place at one time. What helped me was not thinking of everything all at once that can be quite overwhelming. Work on getting a couple of them done, then when that’s done you would be free for that day. It’s kind of like putting first things first. Make a list of the most urgent task and then go done the list doing a couple of them a day. Just think of how free you will feel at the end of the day to scratch them off the list : )

I hope this helps!

Luck and many blessings to you…

Wish you luck and all blessing…
And sometimes today turns into tomorrow…A poem …!!!

Lol! My list never gets completed at work, and it hasn’t for many a month now. I’m learning to live with it. Oh, and I always return my library books late!

My problem is that while I love to make lists, as it feels good to scratch something off (I’ve been known to put something on there that I’ve already done, just so I can cross it off,) I don’t put the important things first…so I do what I want to and the hard things still don’t get done. I like to say that I don’t know what I do all day, but it takes me all day to do it.