Well, things continue to progress, more fine tuning, more to come…
It’s getting easier to trust the pump as I continue to see results. A week ago, I was about ready to have a re-boxing party
I got my Carelink USB (I am on the Minimed Paradigm) dongle last night and promptly found that my operating system on my PC at home is incompatible (64-bit Windows XP). It will work on the kids PC, which is Vista, but Vista is such a pain in the rear, I decided I’d load it up at work.
Got it all running and uploaded my data, some cool reports, now if I just understood what they all meant! I gave my CDE my user id/password so she can take a look, sounds like I’ll be the first patient she’s actually been able to use it with
My biggest gripe at the moment is actually the UltraLink meter, but that is the topic of a another post…
All in all, it seems to be going much better, now instead of remembering to take my shot, I have to remember to bolus!