Another Kind of Coming Out.....Help!

Hi Judith…glad it went relatively well, other than the row changing, and shaming. One might have been blood (HIV) phobia and the other was fear of womanly complaints, maybe. I am with you on the behind the times thing. I hesitate to get on the pump for a few reasons, one is that dosing is less of an effort to me, I have easy insulin pens, than checking. When the BG monitor and pump are one, I’ll try it. This is all leading back to your reference to little electronic things…There is a new pod shaped, wireless pump that one uses a hand held device to operate. Between us, maybe we can come up with something more current and popular culture-ish to say into the things…“Beam me up” might give us away.
Hope you got in some fun culture study and people watching…I am a frustrated Margaret Mead(e?), myself.

Judith:

I am glad that your one day of Jury Duty went fairly well. The car deal went through. We bought a 2008 Toyota Prius Hybrid. Instead of worrying about my T2, I am now worrying about the up keep on this car with fairly new technology.

congratulations on your new car.

Thank you

Hey BFF…we could just use all the online and texting little letter combos…LOL, TTYL, BTW…but then they’d really know we don’t know what we think we are trying to talk about. Or we could try the old trucker CB stuff…do they still say, “10-4?”

My daughter laughs at how I scream into my cell phone…at least I can see to play with it…one friend has a bunch of numbers stored in hers but never has her glasses, so she can’t see them.

I don’t remember MM from the tonight show, but I must have seen her somewhere to know I was so fond of her.

Judith:

That is a neat looking car. Your brother must be very intelligent.