Any Caregivers that Share?

I have just joined, but I cannot seem to find any discussions about Caregivers, and the many issues relating to that aspect of being someone whom loves a ‘Diabetic’, not just someone with Diabetes. And the whole ‘Type’ discussion is one I take great interest in, even though I do not really prescribe to the whole 'Type’ing of anyone with any ‘disease’.

I look forward to responses…

I also need to add that I have an Effort underway called Grammy’s Against Pain (G.A.P.) I look forward to offering more information on how everyone can help “Fill the G.A.P.”. This Project is my pet project, to celebrate the pain, both physical and mental, that all whom love those that are DIABETIC, can see to one of the most obvious, yet painfull truth that this ‘disease’ we call Diabetes, is also

A Diabetic “Person”!

You might try our group for “Type 3 Diabetics.”

I don’t get what you mean, but I think I am “a person with diabetes” rather then “diabetic”. I still do everything I did before I found out I have diabetes…so I don’t see the difference? Only how to factor diabetes into some of those things (sports, hiking, swimming etc.) safely.

and I am type 1…