Any Top Doctors treat Persistent UTI for make



Anyone knows top doctors who treat persistent UTI for males.

Really appreciate it.


The area would be helpful?


I would think any urologist would fit the bill if it’s beyond a primary care doctors abilities… which it likely might not be


It depends what state you live in as well of course. There are top urologists in every state.