Anybody else having trouble accessing the site?

Mostly I just get ‘sever down’ errors or that the IP cannot be reached. I’m sure the problem is on my end. I keep getting around it, or fixing it, but it inevitably returns.

1 Like

No issues accessing this site at anytime today

1 Like

Not sure what Goofy is—browser?—but it looks like you’re getting a spinning icon that might indicate a memory issue. AFAIK we haven’t had any actual outages. There are a number of sites you can use to check if a domain is actually down or if it’s something at your end. Here’s one:

I have been having the same problem some mornings. The rest of the day is fine. Server cannot be found is what my iPad says.

1 Like

Yea, I’ve checked. Looks good. Just fishing around on the off chance there’s a broader issue because I’m only throwing problems on this site. P.S. I wrote Goofy to indicate where its freezing up and not displaying. I was able to get on through an alternate browser. I used Internet explorer instead of chrome and it let me in. These might be the 2 different browsers you see.

I really prefer Chrome over IE but do have a few pieces of hardware, mostly tablets where Chrome goes flaky on me very occasionally and gives me the Server errors. As a backup to Chrome, I use Google Chrome Canary and that always seems to work when Chrome has glitches. Within a few days, Chrome always fixes itself and then works fine again for a long period of time. The beauty of using Canary is that everythig you sync in Chrome, syncs in Canary as well so it is easy to shift between the two browsers. My Chrome opens by default, but I can click on the Canary icon at anytime in taskbar to run run that instead or even in parallel.

2 Likes

Wouldnt let me in earlier today (8/18).

You shouldn’t use internet explorer. There are way too many security issues with that browser.

I’m not having any trouble getting in via Chrome today. But, that was the only way in yesterday. I tried troubleshooting the browser. This was the only site throwing errors, so it was odd.

2 Likes