Anyone have the Navigator and the sensor falling off during a run

I am training for my first half marathon (12 and a half weeks and counting!) and have recently started wearing my Nav again. I went for a run this afternoon with it on and it actually fell off mid run. I just had put the sensor on the night before. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to get it to stay? I'm thinking of trying the big IV3000(?), I have worn them in the past but they don't seem to stick very well either... I don't want to waste more sensors if they aren't going to stay on...those buggers sure aren't cheap...

I would love to be able to run with the Nav...give me a idea where my numbers are going during the run and what will happen post run...I have been having some nasty middle of the night lows from running.

I run/cycle w/ the nav on. I use IV 3000 over it, but I cut out the whole exactly the size of the sensor (like a donut) and put it “around” it. I also use skin-tac wipes before I put the sensor and and overbandage on. It helps some. By the end of the sensor the adhesive is starting to peel around some of the edges, but it’s manageable. After I get done working out I also pat the sensor area down to try and soak up as much sweat as possible.

I saw your other post about not wanting to put it on your arms…this is the only place that I wear mine, so my advice may not be what you’re looking for. I will say that I also use the pods on the back of my arm, and whenever I’m wearing a sensor, if it’s in the next ‘spot’ for my pod in my usual rotation schedule, I’ll just skip it and come back around the next time…

I hope you’re able to figure something out b/c the info you can get during your runs would be very helpful for you! Keep us posted about how it goes (hopefully w/o burning through too many sensors :slight_smile: