Apple cider vinegar for lower blood sugars?

Thanx, im going to try it.

So far here is my exp using acv: It does not do much for me if I have it in the morning or during the day. However, a tbs before bed does seem to help lower my GL in the morning which is good as that generally keeps it from creeping up too high through the day.

Thank you all for your views and experiences. I have noticed that I am becoming somewhat immune or resistant to the acv as it does not do as much for me like it was before. However, Im sure my incresed stress levels play a part in this. It does keep my fasting bg levels in the morning low so I will continue using it. Plus it has many other benefits. I guess its just like other things, not all things work the same in all people..

When one of my meds started to be less effective, my doctor suggested that I suspend taking it for 2 weeks, and then start over. It worked. :)

No spreadsheet to share but my readings are definitely down. My 14-day average is about 107, which is certainly down from previous averages. While I cannot attribute that solely to the ACV (being on this site has encouraged me to eat somewhat differently), it is an improvement for me. I have not upped my activity.

I take 1 to 2 tablespoons mixed with hot water, cinnamon and a bit of sugar 5x a week.

i'm gonna try it too. thanks!

wow this is amazing! is def worth a shot, lucky i have some on hand (because i make so much home made mayo :P)