Are the Ping and Dexcom systems compatible with Windows 7?

Hi, I’m looking into getting a new pump. Currently I use the Deltec Cozmo, I think I’m leaning towards the Ping. I’m also thinking of jumping onto the CGM bandwagon with the Dexcom System. Hopefully from what I hear they will be integrating them in the near future.

Anyway my laptop has died and I went out to get a new one and for the most part they are all using Windows 7. When I go out to the websites to see if these systems are compatible, they say every system but 7. I’m not computer literate and could be reading it wrong. :slight_smile:

I have a mac, but I use windows 7 (32-bit) with the dexcom software and it works fine.

Thanks for the info… it helps.

I just got my Ping in July this year the rep told me yes the software would work on windows 7

enjoy your new pump

I’ve got a 64-bit operating system (Windows 7) and Dexcom works just great. The CGM is a really good idea.

Thanks all for your input,

DMurry are you enjoying the Ping has it lived up to what you thought it would be?

I’m nervous about the CGM but I really need to take better controll of my BS. Once I get everything in place the last thing I want to happen is not to have the right OS for all the new data!

It would make things easier if the websites would include the W 7 OS as compatible.