Around this time of the year

Yeah those darn things are so good.

Gosh, yes. It’s the toxic combination of nostalgia, guilt and fond food memories.

Throw a tenner at them and RUN!!!

;0)

The mint are my favorite. I’m lucky if I stop at one wrapped package.

I agree! I am not concerned with carbs/ cookie but carbs/ sleeve!

The last time I bought two boxes, neither one of them lived to see the dawn.

It was a cookie massacre!

Too funny JeanV…

I have no problem with Girl Scout Cookies. Actually this time of the year I loose weight. One of the various hats that I wear is as a Girl Scouts troop leader. If you would like to support the Girl Scouts but do not want all of the calories, fat grams or carbs. then my suggestion is that you donate the cookies that you buy instead of eating them. They have 2 awesome programs going on, one is called Gift of Caring and the other is Cookies from Home. Gift of Caring is where the troop donates the box to a local organization like: Ronald McDonald House, Women’s Abuse Shelters, Fire Stations, Police Stations, Homeless Shelters, Hospices etc. Cookies from Home is where the dontated box of cookies get shipped over seas to the Military Personnel.

Snort. So true. Lila, if you can just eat 1 or 2, we are on different food universes. Thin mints have a one sleeve minimum.

I’m avoiding the things completely this year. It’s a battle every time I walk into Kroger, because they’re always there. Told the fiance to hide and not tell me if he buys any for himself.

I fail at GSC control.

hahahaha!