Arrrrrrrgh! The gremlins are out to get me!

I have been using my Animas pump for the last 3 days because I had to go for an MRI on Monday. Well I hadn’t pulled the set yet. I had detached from the Animas and had the Omni running I just hadn’t pulled the set yet.

I went to the computer to order more insets for the Animas and then went to test my bg. I picked up the PDM and turned it on and it started to scream. The error message said to pull the pod and call customer service. I called and gave them the error number on the PDM and they told me to take a paper clip and push it in a hole on the back of it. We tried 4 or 5 times but it never would reset. So now they have to replace the PDM. If I hadn’t just pulled the set for the Animas I could have just reconnected to that! Its not the end of the world, I still have the basal running I just have to use a syringe to bolus. Oh wait! I only have one more syringe left! I’m sorry but this just sucks! I guess I better go to the pharmacy tomorrow and pick up more syringes. Do you have to have a Rx for that? I haven’t bought syringes in so long I cant even remember.

I think I just need to go to bed and pray that tomorrow is a better day. :frowning:

I think it depends on the state…