Awesome Medical Care Team

I have been reading posts in here about people having issues with their doctors. I am one of the few lucky ones that has found an amazing doctor. I started throwing up last night. Now I know what to do with all that since it has happened before, so I didn’t page my doctor last night. Part of that reason was because it was like 11 when I started to throw up. I took the pheneragin, kept a close eye on my sugars etc. Threw up throughout the night and was still throwing up this morning when I woke up. So I decided to page Dr. Anderson. I knew his response would be go to the e.r. since I couldn’t keep anything down even with the pheneragin in me and I had used the suppisitories. He called me back and he was actually in his office doing paperwork so he told me to come on in and he would check me out since I didn’t want to repeat the episode in the e.r. I had a few weeks ago. I have been fighting off a nasty kidney infection so he was thinking I might still have it and the infection was what was causing me to vomit. So I went into his office and turns out I do have the kidney infection still, so he called over to the e.r. and requested that they give me iv fluids, pain meds, and something for the vomiting. I am just so lucky to have found a great doctor. He is a GP but he does a good job of treating my diabetes and he is so excited that we have finally gotten me approved for the insulin pump, even though this is uncharted territory for both of us.

Hope you’re feeling better soon! congrats on finding an awesome care team and especially for getting approval for the pump- you’ll love it!

((( Cody))))
I hope you’re feeling better soon! I"m glad you’ve such a great Doc:)
Huggles
MeadowLark