Awful customer support: 670g frustration

I actually read all of that at 3:30 in the morning, and empathize with you. Your problem is that you have reasonable expectation for how things “should be” in contrast to reality. Rest assured that neither the endo, nurse, trainer, customer service, or anybody else but you has lost a moment of sleep thinking about it all. You’ve done a service to others here telling us. The old work address was like icing on the cake. Can you forgive me for that. It rings a bell for me too, like when you’ve been on the phone with customer service holding on and off for an hour and then get disconnected. Then you have to start all over. One wants to hack the nukes to take out the whole city wherever it was. I would enjoy your part “two” as an update.

1 Like

omg, a turkey pan. . . that is hysterical. it’s so ridiculous and i completely believe it. And what if one is vegan? I suppose a cookie sheet might do. Better yet, a sledge hammer is what I would have gone for.

There is no part two as of yet. After that awful experience, I just went back to MDI. I still refuse to wear the 670g. I’m holding out for a Dexcom-compatible closed loop system. From what I’m seeing, those should be coming pretty soon. In fact, I might look into getting a Tandem pump now.

Trying to get the out of pocket cost from Tandem with my current insurance info was a chore, so I gave up a few weeks ago.