Bad day

Before I retire for the night, I want to apologize to anyone I may have offended today. Bad day in so many ways that if I didn’t have diabetes to focus on, I don’t know if I could make it through. Go figure, diabetes keeps my mind off of how lousy my life is?

Anyway, I got political where it didn’t belong, and may have been a bit abrasive to some others. I am sorry if I upset anyone. Don’t like myself when I get that way, but it happens…

John

Sleep well , sleep well and sleep well …and don’t do it again ( just kidding :slight_smile: ) The world forgave you .

Indeed it happens (and we all have bad days)… what’s commendable is that we realize it, we apologize and we do something about it in the future… =)

Hey John, we dont care. We love you just the way you are. Sleep well and stay well. Debi

no worries John! Hope your Thanksgiving is a good one!

Hey John,

We all have days like that :wink: I for one appreciate all of the feedback you have given me. This would be a lot harder for me to deal with if I didn’t have people like you, or this forum answering my 'newbie" questions…

On a bit of a good note, for breakfast, I had a low carb muffin (my wife made it from a recipe at about.com) and a low carb yogurt with fruit and nuts sprinkled on top. My numbers were pretty good for once: before (fasting) - 85, 1 hour after - 97 and then 2 hours after - 70…

Looks like I’ll be having this quite a bit for breakfast from now on with eggs/meat a couple of morning too…

Thanks, Paul