Barrier tape for allergies

Hello folks. I have been using IV 3000 as a barrier to prevent allergic reactions to the adhesive on my pump sets. It has worked very well.
I put it on and then I poke through it so the adhesive never touches me.
This way I don't get irritated or red and bumpy sites after I take it out.

Still I wonder if anyone knows of anything better or cheaper. Iv'e seen the tagaderm but is is nearly the same price. Im paying $55.oo for 100.

I also use IV 3000 to cover my CGM so it adds up.

I also can not find either of them in pharmacies. You have to order them online or through the pump suppliers.

I use the opsite flexfix tape. It comes in a roll that lasts me maybe around a year, maybe a shade less. I don't use it for a barrier but to hold the CGM on but I suspect it would work for a barrier too. 4"x 11 yards for around $30. I've had some hot runs where the bubble around the CGM filled with sweat and I'd lance the tape to drain the sweat, blood, etc. out of the bubble but the tape itself still held. http://www.medonthego.com/Opsite-Flexfix-Drsg-4-Inch-x-11-Yards-Mfr-66000041-1-Roll_p_123960.html?gclid=CNf_wvKT07ICFYpFMgodZRwAiQ

Oh great Ill try that.
Thanks

Someone recommended this product to me and I'm trying it for the first time. So far it seems to be quite comfortable.

3M Cavilon No-Sting Barrier Film - Spray, 28ml

I believe I paid about $16 for the 28ml bottle. I ordered mine online from Amazon.com