Been Away a Long Time

Wow I haven’t logged into my account for a long time! Here is a quick update for anyone who may have wondered…

My pregnancy went very well and was largely uneventful. On August 13th my little boy Douglas Christopher was born, the perfect picture of health, at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 19 inches long. His sugars went a tad low right after his birth but they came up with some formula and have been stable and normal ever since. He is growing like a weed, and he’s just the best thing that’s ever happened to me!

While I was on maternity leave my old employer eliminated my position during a corporate restructure. Rather than take their offer of staying on with the same responsibilities but much lower pay, I decided to become a stay at home mom. I honestly would never have believed this would be my life, but I couldn’t be happier!

I’m going to put some new pictures up of the baby if you’d like to go take a look at my beautiful boy!

Thanks for the update and I’ll be watching for the pictures. congratulations!

Yay!! That’s wonderful! Congratulations Dara!!!

Congrats, love the name!!!

Congrats!! Thanks for updating us :slight_smile: I will watch for pictures!! Though I’m sure you are quite busy these days :slight_smile: