Been gone a while

I hadn’t realized just how long it’s been since I last logged on until I saw all the missed messages and such. Time seems to fly when you’ve got too much on your plate. Finally got the nerve to get a drivers license so I could be a proud and effective member of the human race. Had a job for two days…apparantly they never technically hired me, and I was thusly used as 12 hours of free labor. I still haven’t figured out if I’m ready to ask them for payment on this without trying to kill them at the same time. I needed that job as part of my school requirements and they were being butts. As you might guess, I’m still angry. Hence the uncertainty as to whether or not I would end up killing them when I demanded my paycheck. School is tough but I uncovered my hidden talent: breaking down primals of meat into usable cuts. Probably not the coolest of skills, but at least it keeps me in my chef’s good graces.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow. I found a cheap gazelle edge on the interwebs and I’m going to pick it up. I’ve used the gazelle before and I really like it for exercise, so I’m super happy to get one of my own. Of course Monday is back to doom and gloom. Finals week is starting (as it does too many times a year) and I have a lot left to do. And a whole lot I still need to study. ::sigh:: back to the grind. >.<</body>