Benfotiaminie working wonders?

Hi

I have a couple of questions about benfothiamine.

1. Do you have a good supplier from where to order it?
  2. Does it come in liquid / or tablet form - whats the difference.
  3. I am currently taking 500mg Vitabin B1 tablets from Solgar - is this different from Benfothiamine ?

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Benfothiamine is a fat soluble form of B1 it’s different than the B1 you would get in a multi vitamin or a multiple B vitamin supplement. I get mine from Amazon there are several brands.

I agree Robert there seems to be a little more involved in diabetes than simple hyperglycemia check type 2 thread ~3.4o in the video Thornalley elucidates the condition a little more.

I found Thornalley’s rat study quite interesting.

http://www.uninet.edu/cin2003/conf/thornalley/thornalley.html

Professor Thornalley explained: "There will of course be clinical trials to investigate further the findings we have made using an experimental model of diabetes. However, given the continuing toll of heart disease in diabetic patients, and the emerging benefits of thiamine therapy for diabetics suffering from kidney disease - as reported by our research group last year - I would strongly suggest that those with diabetes are given thiamine supplements.

oh I am fully aware of Brownlee’s primary contribution I use Thornalley because he explains things in a manner that is readily understandable to the common man.

More saliently he is the discoverer of the masking effect by two enzymes that make conventional analysis of thiamine status in diabetics useless.To each his own you follow Brownlee I follow Thornalley what does it matter.

Your resolution of your retinopathy by your early intervention well before Thornalleys contribution is admirable I am so well pleased that your eyes are well and clear truly

my benfo knowledge is sufficient for my decison it cleared my proximal neuropathy

you are aware that the Germans were using benfo before Brownlee correct each researcher builds on the next

Deux assis dans la grotte secrète du cœur.

My wifes broher Dan 41yr old suicided
My wifes siter Paticia 18 yrs old suicided
My best friend Chris 32yrs old suicided

google scholar reveals the following stuties on benfo

http://scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=benfotiamine&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on