Called Medtronic

They WANT it back or REQUIRE it back? I can see why they might want it, but you shouldn’t be obligated to give it to them.

I dont think they require it back unless you are receiving trade in value or upgrading.

If she’s gotten a 136, she needs more than concern, she needs ACTION. Does she know that you know about her result? The people at the employment physical may not have been authorized to say any more than that, but here you have a lady who could go for years and develop complications without ever knowing she had diabetes. Ellie, the sister of a dear friend of mine has moderate-to-severe kidney disease and non-healing ulcers on her legs, and NO ONE has ever told her she has diabetes. Her FBG’s may actually be in range, but I bet she has helluva BGs during the rest of the day!

So getting back to your lady – SOMEONE has to tell her that it’s urgent that she get checked by a doc sooner rather than later. No guarantees, ever, but better to at least have the chance to TRY to prevent complications than to end up like my poor sweet Ellie!

One problem with the smaller pump has been cracking near the reservoir window at least on the 522 version not sure about the newer Revel 523 but you may want to check out if it has corners to the windows then it will crack. The 722 and I would guess the 723 have a rounded window which won’t crack. Just a thought.

My 722 has a crack on the upper right corner. The screen does NOT have rounded corners.