Can you stop kidney damage

CAN YOU STOP COMPLETELY YOUR KIDNEY DAMAGE IF IT ONCE STARTED,

1. IF IT IS STAGE 1
  2. AT 2ND STAGE
  3. AT THIRD STAGE
    4 . 4TH AND LAST STAGE

BE HONEST IN REPLY PLEASE,NO MATTER IF HURTS .LIFE IS HELL AFTER KIDNEY FAILURE , MY FRIEND IS PASSING FROM THIS STAGE .IT IS REALLY VERY PAINFUL. SO SAVE YOUR KIDNEYS

4 months ago my dr found the start of kidney damage. It was very slight, so he put me on lisinopril, last month on my lab work the kidney damage didn’t show up.

Yes, you can. If you take two blood pressure medications one ace inhibitor and one vasodilator. I take Zebeta and Vasotec and also Cozaar (to help protect kidneys). Of course it goes without saying that you can stop the protein spilling into your urine with good glucose control. My husband (not diabetic) was in kidney failure due to an inherited gene, Alport Syndrome, and he was on dialysis for 5 years. He has now had his transplanted kidney for four years and is doing very well. Apart from having to take numerous anti-rejection medications he is very lucky to have no other problems. You don’t ever want to be on dialysis - trust me.
Control those BG’s.
Sheila

Yes, you can. See a nephrologist early on. I have slight damage, and am on a low dose of lisinopril. There is no detectable damage now, and I’m glad I acted early.

I’m sorry about your friend. Hopefully you, and others, can learn from his suffering.

Please don’t use all caps in your posts.

According to my Nephrologist once you have Diabetic nephropathy there is no cure, but you can slow the damage down by taking ace inhibitors and keeping your bgs in check…
Dialysis has come a long way…but it is hard on the body specially diabetics…
My father was on dialysis for 11 years before he lost his fight, but he was not a diabetic …
Hope this little bit of info helps…And i understand your all Caps post…if a friend of mine was going through this i would be screaming too…
Actually My Dad Just passed 1 month ago and i fell like yelling Too…
I will put your friend in my Prayers… Take Care