Carb amounts

Hello, On the Animas Ping, is there a way to tell the amount of carbs eaten in one day? I know you can go through and see your bolus/basal amounts but i wasn’t sure if carb amount was available. if so, could someone tell me how to find it or figure it out? thanks!

I think you have to upload it to your computer to view that.

To my knowledge, I haven’t found a total carb per day. However, if I go to the logbook on my meter, and I’ve used the ezBS, entered the carbs when I did my bolus, I can scroll through the day and it shows the carbs for each meal that I entered to do my bolus. I just have to add them up for the total for the day.

thanks! i’ll try this

On the Ping One Touch meter, if you go to Fast Facts and then to Food Averages, you can get total carbs for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack and Daily Average for the past 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 days. Unfortunately, it does not automatically provide a value for a single day. I think that you have to do that manually, as Carman describes.

When you print your report it gives you a total carbs per day at the end along with total bolus.

Only on the meter from what I know.