Carl Lyon

To those of you who so caringly gave information to my father Carl Lyon, I thank you. I write on here to inform some who may have been blog friends, Carl Lyon passed away October 30th, 2009 at about 6:30 am. After a long battle which started with a simple stomach bug and ended with gangrene in his left foot, he is finally at peace. He was a good man, a great father, and at some times a mad scientist. So once again thank you for the support that was given, and I know my father who beleived greatly in ozone therapy would want everyone to go beyond all medical research, and find alternatives that will not only temporarily fix this terrible disease but eliminate it forever.

Posted by Carl Lyon's daughter Rachael Lyon.

Rachael,

My condolences to you & your family. Very sorry to hear this. The world needs more mad scientists.

So sorry fo your loss. I will remember your family in my prayers.

Rachael. we are sorry for you loss. Thank you for posting this here and let us know.

I’m sorry that your Dad is no longer physically with you and your Family. I’m Happy that he was loved. :slight_smile: Thank you for letting us know of his passing Rachael.

Ah!! A mad Scientist. A well-known characteristic of most People with Diabetes. God Bless you Carl and rest peacefully.