Change Your Water; Change Your Life

Hi Guys,

I am new to the site and my interest is in living a better quality of life. I am interested to know how much water many of us drink on a daily basis and if we know the quality of the water we are drinking. As you can see from the attached articles we are in trouble with our bottled and tap water. As diabetics we must drink at least half our body weight in oz, i.e. if you are 200 lbs you need to drink at least 100 oz of water daily, just to stay hydrated. From the attached articles you will see that if we are drinking tap water, which in just about all cases is acidic and/or bottled water, they both are suspect as far as providing us with good health. As diabetics our bodies are already acidic. That is one of the reasons that we are diabetics. We have to drink water that is (i) highly alkaline; (ii) low in oxygen; and (iii) has gone through the process of electroloysis in order to fight this disease and stop and/or reverse any debilitating consequences. Let me know your thoughts because there are solutions to this clear and present situation and the water previously described is available; you just have to know where to get it.

Download NRDC_Study.pdf

Download Aquafina is Tap Water Reduced.jpg