Changing sensor sites without restarting G4

Never thought about it.

I will try it next time.

Usually I get the full 14 days, and since I rarely got to 17 or 18 days, I change it after 14.

But Last week, days 11 and after were a lot of ???.

So, the next time it happens, I will do it. Change sensors without even letting the receiver know.

Ok, so Dexcom weirdness. Changed my site this morning. Got a sensor failure a bit ago. Called Dexcom. They tell me to change my site AGAIN. I declined ( my sites are shot). Am now waiting to see if anything is working. Anyone else wondering about this device? I did have a formal bath last night. . .

Christa - What does a bath have to do with it? I think I'm confused.

I have had terrible luck with any type of water bases or sweaty activity with the G 4. I sponge bathe until I can’t stand it anymore. Does that help?

OMG! That's horrible! I never add any kind of tape until 7, 8, 9 days and I exercise and shower every single day. Why is that happening is a good question. I cannot even think of a reason. Is your water hard or maybe extra soft?

Yeah. . .i exercise and uses to at least shower daily. . . I really liked the 7. I am adapting to the G4. As I said, I have had a bath the last two evenings without problem. It might be nice to shower after I go to the gym or ride my bike, but. . . Once a day is good for the skin. :).