Clarence The Amigo Haynes

I just wanted to let all of you Tudiabetes friends and members that Clarence passed away on Dec.5. Send all thoughts and condolences to Lynn at summerbreeze1960@rogers.com. I am the secretary for his foundation The Blue Rose Diabetes Foundation.

Clarence you will always be remembered, loved and cherished by those who knew you and even those that didn't get the chance. Love you always and forever Lynn

Clarence will be missed , not just by Canadians but everyone on TuDiabetes.org .

Am saddend. My condolences to dear Clarence's family & friends. A lovely gentleman with an inspiring positive spirit.

My deepest condolences to the family of Clarence. He is such an inspiration... He will be greatly missed.

Clarence was a man that I looked up to.

I would always tell people there was a Black man on this site that was diabetic at his young age. Most folks would be astounded. But his presence will be a lasting symbol that you can live to a ripe age, be vibrant and be diabetic.

My view is this....I am not going to get mushy over this because with or with diabetes this man lived a very long life. that in itself is something to be proud off. When I see people of his age I just think of all the events he witnessed in his life. From WW2 to the civil rights movements to impeachment process to now. I think of all the knowledge and old time wisdom that he had to share with people. I am sure he is in a better place.

Clarence, I will miss you... You were an inspiration to me for this long, long fight with Diabetes. I will always remember your sense of humor and your contributions to our community. I would like for your family to know that your memory lives on, around the world... in those of us who knew you. From Ames, Iowa... My deepest condolences to your family. Lizmari

My deepest condolences to the Clarence's family, they will be in my thoughts. Clarence will be missed and he was a true inspiratoin.

What a wake-up call. (I just got up and seen this) I'm so sorry! All my love and condolences to his family

I am sad that I had never made his aqquaintence on tuD, it is so sad when a person with so much wisdom, and is so willing to share passes. My condolences to his family. . .

I am sorry to read this. Sending my condolences to Clarence's family.

Clarence-

Rest-In-Peace my friend. Thank you for the words of encouragement and inspiration. You will be missed. My condolences to Clarence's family.

Such a true inspiration on many levels...continuing the fight in your honor Clarence...

My sincere condolences to Family and Friends!

Clarence I dont knw where to start.

You was one of the first ppl to make me feel welcome and at the same time give me hope.

Pray you are in a better place because you deserve the best.

My condolences to the family.

Clarence I am going to miss you my friend. You are an inspiration. <3