I was looking up doctors because I start a new insuance plan this month with Kaiser (California). Under specialty there was Endocrine/ Metabolic Diabetes and Endocrinology. The doctors that was listed under one was not listed under the other. I thought it was the same thing, Does anyone know the difference?

It’s the same thing as far as their degree is concerned. Endocrinology deals with all the organs in the Endocrine system; thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, pancreas, etc. You may want a doc in the Endocrine/Metabolic Diabetes list however as they usually deal primarily with diabetics. Hope this helps.

Thanks…it did