Congratulations to Our Crystal Bowersox Winners!

Thank you to all of you who donated to the Diabetes Hands Foundation during our September Fundraising Campaign! Here is the list of winners of the prizes that Crystal Bowersox kindly donated:

Crystal Bowersox CD:
Team Gluco-Share
Saeed Shahzad
Doug

Crystal Bowersox T-Shirt:
Acidrock23
lotsofshots
Blain

Crystal Bowersox Signed Photo:
Joanne
Michelle Griffin
Iris Sanchez

Your prizes are in the mail!

And AR has to wear his shirt to his next race!

I think they are cotton. Sweaty cotton= nipple sandpaper.

I was going to say that while I did hear a couple of her Janis-esque numbers doing my beer runs back and forth from the sunroom while MrsAcidRock and junior were watching Idol and thought they were great, I’m not a “contemporary country” guy and have uh, strange musical tastes and I’d donate it back or donate it to a fan who would get more use out of it? I have some Dead shirts, a Dropkick Murphys shirt (both with skulls…), a Tool shirt and a Stones’ shirt.

I like the flowers on the back as it reminds me of a shirt one of The Smiths were wearing on one of their album covers and the front is ok, I’m not a big fan though. If her band sounded more like Led Zeppelin or the 1972-1977ish Dead or Mazzy Star it would be more my thing.

Almost all of the country I have is like the Carter Family stuff or newer stuff that’s not really “Nashvilly” sounding, e.g. Thin White Rope or Nick Cave? It’s nice to have an autographed shirt however I’d really like to find a nice home for it with a super fan!

Very cool! Why don’t you take a photo wearing it and post it on the Photos section?