Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae

My husband decided to go to Dairy Queen for dinner. I had a low carb cheese burger and an order of onion rings (i haven’t eaten onion rings since january) I blocked Diabetes out…OMG! they were great! not ot greasey. I bolused for it…what I didn’t do was bolus for the HOT fudge Sundae!!! My bg’s was 260! I bolused and I about 3am I woke up and my BG’s were 150, I bolused…this morning my fasting bg’s 114! I think next time I will base on Dairy Queens Soft Serve Ice Cream…my body didn’t agree with it but OMG!!! it was sooooo Good!

Glad that you enjoyed it and took a night off :slight_smile:

That sounds like heaven! Now I want one too!

Only thing better than that would be a Peanut Buster Parfait, particularly one made with chocolate ice cream. Haven’t had one of those for quite some time. In fact probably 2-3 months before I was diagnosed a little over a year ago. DQ ice cream is wonderful. One a block from my office.

OK now Big Alk has made it for sure! Guess where I’m going in a little while!!! HA!!!

Cherise’s blog post inspired me to write this post on my blog about special treats!

I’m partial to the blizzard:)

Hush or I’ll have to go back! HA!! I don’t think my bs would agree with me on that though! HA!!!

lol! Doris did you enjoy your trip??? Kristin, I did enjoy my night off!!! I need it sometimes.

Isn’t it fun how we can live vicariously through each other? It’s as if we all went to DQ and had those treats!
Good for you.

Yep The first one I couldn’t con tjese ppl to go back the 2nd though! HA!!I don’t think they wanted to listen to me when I started running really high! HA! I do tend to b**** alot then! Can’t say I blame them! The trip wasn’t half as good as eating that desert . All I got by the way! HA! Didn’t make the other’s in my car too happy b/c I didn’t want my hamburger and ff! HA!!!