Dawn phenominon

I have been D 4 25+ yrs.usually my BSs R around 100 fasting in the AM. Yesterday and today, my fasting BSs were over 400!!! What’s this about? Anyone have a clue? I am away from home so there might B some variables. But I am eating well and the same as I do at home. A real mystery to me. SOS!!’

Well, sometimes there is an alignment of planets and it all works out to conspire against you. First, do you really think your site is fine? Is it possible it has failed (at least partly). Second, travel is always stressful. I wake high when I have some trouble sleeping or wake early. And third, there is Murphy. It is that random left hook that always throws a monkey wrench in the works.

I'd recommend that you be very dubious of your current site and think about manual corrections as an ongoing backup. See how it goes. Tomorrow is another day. Perhaps tomorrow will be "normal" and all we can do is shake our heads at the space aliens. On the other hand, it is prudent to be alert to a site/pump failure and take prompt action if you have the slightest doubt.

thx. much. i spoke w/ my endo, and realized that it was b/c i just had a flu shot and was currently taking antibiotics. he changed my wee early morn basals and BINGO, all is well again.Daisy Mae