Day 2 Great Day thus far

Today has been a really good day for me. It mostly has to do with how well that I did my presentation. I’m not a huge fan of presentations & I was nervous but took a deep breath, and all my jitters left and I was confident the remainder of the time.
“He” also contacted me, so I’m not sure what to think about that, but need to keep to relying on God for strength and that’s what I’ll do. I hung out with some funny friends at the library last night that also put me in a good mood although i’d say that I probably wouldn’t have been up til 2am in the morning if it wasn’t for the distractions (lol).
I also went to this Open Mic Night(I didn’t perform this time maybe next time) last night that was a lot of fun! The most memorable part was a guy that sang the song “Halo” beautifully as a warm up! He then sang the song, “Ready for Love” by India Arie which is one of my favorite songs. I had a friends that did performances like singing, and poem reciting etc. I feel that it was a good choice to go although I hadn’t prepared for my presentation yet. I’m going to have to do little things for myself to relieve the stress… I don’t take enough breaks.
I’ve been eating a lot less these past couple of days as to not get lows(not using insulin if I don’t eat). I’m trying to use as little insulin as possible, this will hopefully get me down to the weight that I want to be at also although i’m hungry during the day… trying to find healthy carb-less snacks to eat on in the meantime… All of yesterday my blood sugars never got over 165 and stayed in the range of 100-125 mainly :slight_smile:
Hopefully the remainder of my day goes well! I’m going to go to the library and work on my Spanish presentation and also my OChem readings etc…hopefully that won’t take too long!

Well done Brea! Sounds like a day of really taking care of yourself. I love India Arie too :slight_smile: