Day 9 & 10 on victoza

My day 9 numbers were really good even though, I hate to admit, I forgot to take the shot. I am a graphic artist and photographer and some days I get really into my art, and seem to forget everything else going on. Of course, I’d like to be able to blame it all on my art, but I have to admit I’m one of the most scatter brained people I know. I inherited it from my mother…she was the same way. My father used to joke about the two of us being so alike in that way. My mom’s passed now, sadly, but I can still remember her asking me where something might be and then realizing who she asked and say “Oh, sorry, never mind, I’ll ask your brother”. He always seemed to know where what we were looking for was. I sure missed having him around after we grew up and left home.

But even with forgetting the shot, my numbers remained too. Awesome!

Day 10 I did remember though, and all is well. Still no side effects and still good numbers. Not that the numbers don’t go up after eating…they do. But not as high and they come back down after a couple hours, just like normal peoples do.

I’ll also be adding a night walk to the schedule tonight. It’s been too cold to do it in the last two weeks, but I’m anxious to get back at it.

Well, that’s it for day 10!

Night Night all…gotta go walk!