Dedicate to Diabetes

I have been doing very good in the maintaining of my diabetes. Have gotten my A1C’s down to the 5.5 range.
As you’ve seen from previous posts I went hard core, tight control when I got diagnosed. Doctor and DE’s are happy with the results of labs and with the spreadsheets. Yes, I’ve had highs. Some were expected because I knew what I was eating would do it. But then as you also know from your own experiences some times we’d get different reads from same thing even if had two or three times. Fasting have been 70’s - low 90’s. Couple days now diabetes have decided to remind me of who and what I am. I’ve started to get lows this week.Sixties one day alternating with low seventies next day. Will see what happens tomorrow. But since it has decided to awaken and show me up I’m dedicating this song. :wink:

1 Like

Couldn’t help it. Had to do that post. Imp made me do it. :smiling_imp: But with this thing of ours it happens. You do so good and forget all about and then it rears head and reminds you of who and what you are. So, I thought that song to be appropriate for diabetes. Was 70 right on the nose this morning. Was in the sixties also this week. So, yes appropriate. At least in my warped mind. :wink:

Wishing all a great weekend.

1 Like