Dexcom on ANDROID!

@displayname, I have a Moto Z Force Droid which is not on Dexcom’s list. I use Nightscout. My daughter uses Xdrip+ & I can follow using Nightwatch. It’s working great for us.

I use xdrip+ as well. It doesn’t upload to Dexcom (for me anyways,) and that is my only complaint.

Me, too, I use xdrip+ with a Sony Smartwatch 3 and nightscout.

1 Like

Can you use xdrip+ at the same time as the integrated receiver in the tslim X2?

Yes you can. I was using xdrip at the same time as my X2.
You can have one integrated and one phone at the same time.

OK. I know someone (maybe you) told me you could have one integrated and one phone at the same time, but I didn’t know if it mattered that xdrip wasn’t the official app.

It does matter on the phone side.
I did try and have both Dexcom and xdrip running on my phone. They ran, but the service was very bad. I could turn either off, and it worked great.

I currently have an IPhone 6s and Apple Watch with a g6. My iPhone is old and I’m thinking about switching to android soon. How does the android version of dexcoms app compare to the iOS version? Does it integrate with any android smart watch as well as it does with the Apple Watch? Is there any loss in functionality from the iOS app to android app? I really like having my blood sugar on my Apple Watch so if it didn’t work as smoothly on an android watch I think that would be a deal breaker. Thanks…

I personally dont like the Dexcom app on the phone (I use Android) because for one, there is no widget, second, it won’t work with my watch.

I use xDrip so that I can glance at either my watch, or homescreen of phone, to see glucose level.

1 Like

I use a G5 iPhone 7+. Fitbit watch. On watch get alarm alerts. And notification for calibration . Plus notification of sensor change.